[Lyrics]: B-Boyz Cypher 2020 - Travis 6ix, eightietwo, Maysleek & Prince Vibez

 HHMG's top acts dropped a cypher couple of weeks ago on that song "eightietwo" of Noisemakers was featured...




Here's the full lyrics...

INTRO:

TRAVIS 6IX:

Yeah.. Yeah!! 
Reconfigure ur self while i see your heart and body breaks//
Confuse em niggaz with punches making their body shake//
Never give attention to hatters each tym they tryna hate//
On a high way like paul Walker u can't over take//
I slip ur flows and still put em back together ayy//
Dope boi Traviz in ur hood u rappers can relate//
Murder em boyz like a flood is how i flow//
80% can't keep up to the race they need glucose//
Can't hang with us, u niggaz are whack on the beat no flows//
Yeah..!!  Call it how it is still on ghost mode//
Removing ur speck i guess u don't like the dark mode hold up//
I Ain't gat no time 4 all this fake duds//
Yeah.!  BB is the B_Boyz cypher 2k20 on my calendar shhh!!! //
Yeah!  On the mic am a viper.. Viper //
Hey..most of u need some diapers //
Am lyrical sick call me the lyrical sicker //
Am done talking tryna become a real individual//
Meet me in the studio nigga am killing this cypher//
And wen am done with it better be ready 4 it funeral//
Put never giv attention to haters each tym the fucking hate 
instead of tryna hate


EIGHTIETWO:

Moon walk with no flash... Am so fast am not flash
Pull up with my ride... You know am the man
Am the only nigga who got ice on his wrist
Every single time mehn we rise and defeat
When I pull up with my squad... Burst em2x everyday
Come up with my guns... Shooting 2x everywhere
You can call eightietwo... I could flow on the Mic
Writing everyday hoping for the perfect song
Legends dying everyday no one seems to care
Good die Young but the bad in their living room
Am the only nigga whose Gon trap on this
I got real vibe and you that we winning
I'll be dripping... You be sipping
Way oo.. I'll be dripping out every season
Way oo... Your boy fresh like seasoning
Every... Morning... I'll be praying that you bless me
On my... Kneels... I'll be hoping that you heard me
We all have dreams but we wake up to a nightmare
Billion dollar dream but I ain't got no money in the bank


MAYSLEEK:

I flow so nice better take my dear advice
Before you try pls think bout twice
Hope u can price,cause when I arrive 
I don't think you can survive
Sleek
Burst on the beat I hit so quick 
E jam for their head and they feelin so sick
Been a way for away buh dnt joke with sleek
Faster than a grenade u know I blow quick
What I speak is dope like I gat coke on my tongue
Spit flames you know the smoke ain't go for your lungs
Heavy weight bars you know I come strong
Goin all the way up cause that's were we belong
They aint gat shoe lace but they tripping when they see us
Ball so hard your punches can reach us
You gon need protection like sign of the cross
Cause you cant pay the price my nigga its too cost
Hustle hard the illest crew,you know that's true
Microscope to the game giving them a clear view
Claiming voice of the street am bout to mute the speakers
I made you rappers lose your mind,not with a screw driver


PRINCE VIBEZ:

Yo lemme go straight to the point, like a sniper bullet to the target//
It's the B-Boyz Cypher,  we on deck//
Murder beat on a regular anytime ah dey on set//
Prince with the vibez you know I've been killing from the onset//
Dem don da sweat? Na because ah bring the heat//
No go whine yourself ah no da joke on the beat//
Dem no fit beat me for this game cos i'm the nigga with the cheat code//
they better run before ah switch into the beast mode//
Go against the squad you can never win//
You gat 90 percent of losing your chances are very slim//
And if I "piss you off" then you MIGHT BE URINE!! //
Turn it to a murder scene mehn that one na likkle tin//
Emiti murder buh ah still da carry on//
So Ka jira ina zuwa make I finish with my own turn//
Abaga junior the way i'm killing the rhyme//
Spitting like a pro N ah NEVER REACH MAH PRIME//
Buh you can bet that imma do it like a vet//
And anytime ah dey on set ah handle beat like say na pet//
And you know say the boy no da joke when it comes to bodybagging //
So put your "eyes in your mouth" and watch your tongue when you're bragging nigga//
And you know as e da go//
Lyrical poseidon you know I'm with the flow//
B-boyz on deck N you know as e da go//
You know as e da go, YAGA//





/

Comments