[Entertainment]: Up close with Model David Adi



Model David Adi popularly know as Khidi Dave, is a model with

Dee Caliphate Modelling Agency, 
Mr Tassu 2019/20. And he is currently a student at Federal University Wukari, Taraba State studying Business administration, because of his love for fashion for in his childhood he got into Modeling..

We had an exclusive interview with him 👇👇

Question 1: When did you start modelling?

He said: Officially 2018/19

Question 2: How long have you been in your agency?

He said: A year and half

Question 3: Why did you pick modelling?

He said: Okay I pick up modeling bcoz eva since i was  born,I was a fan of fashionable stuff,,, I love fashion and the only way to exhibit fashion is through Modeling,,,, so I grew up loving modeling too
And to me I feel modeling is the only way I could exhibit my fashion skills

Question 4: Tell me about your experience as a model?

He said: Full of ups and down.
Can't say it hectic cause daht wat I love doing, couple with d fact daht people talk and say things about u! I still don't give a fuck,cause dey don't add any coin to my pocket. Experience in modelling has added more gain than loose to me.

Question 5: Let's discuss your availability. Are you able to travel? Can you work any hours, on any day?

He said: Yeah I can travel, work anytime or day as far it don't clashes with exams or test 
Currently had a deal with a photoshoot agency in port Harcourt and I guess will be traveling so often for photo session in pH

Question 6: How do you see modelling here in Wukari (FUW)?

He said: Modelling FuW 
It enlighiting & sophisticated all together,
Let say it going from grass to grace and if more effort are put together we definitely go places, u self know say everybody for FuW wan be model now. D school on it own na house of models

Question 7: What are your weakness as a model, and how do you plan to work on them?

He said: And for my weakness I think peer group but have worked on it and other minor stuff

Question 8: Which famous model do you wish to work with?

He said: Here in Nigeria is WOLE LAWAL
While international is KARAN OBEROI in Indian

Was a great moment with him though a nice personality and fun to be with kinda guy.

Follow him on IG &FB @khididave


Comments